Continue reading “Visionect – Slovenian Dishwashable Low Energy Wireless Tablet That Makes You Go WOW”
MobileMonday is a global community of mobile industry visionaries, developers and influentials – now also to be found in Stockholm!
MobileMonday Stockholm kicks off January 11 2010 by inviting startups to participate in the draft session for Mobile Premier Awards 2010 in Barcelona.
The format is simple and the draft is open for all startups in the Internet/Mobile space, the selection being made by the participating audience.
To apply to participate in the Stockholm draft session (5 min. pitch and 3 min. Q/A per company), register your company first at http://www.mobilepremierawards.com NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 31.
See you on Monday January 11 at Squace 5.30 Pm!
UPDATE – List of the pitching startups
- Appear, Wireless enterprise mobile solutions
- Accumulate, Secure mobile transactions, licensing of mobile content
- Avista Time, Mobile public service sector solutions
- Frog Mobile Services, Mobile advertising
- Mobile Sorcery with MoSync, Open source cross-platform mobile development
- Motimate, Exercise, nutrition and motivation programs via mobile
- MyWidz, Platform to collect, create and share mobile applications
- Qtrust, Mobile learning
- Squace, Social mobile browser
- Widespace, Mobile advertising
MobileMonday Stockholm event sponsors: Squace, Media Provider, Sweden Mobile Association and Wyatt Media
Event report by ArcticStartup of the Stockholm Mobile Monday won by MoSync.
List of all 48 semi-finalists selected for Mobile Premier Awards
Ways to make sure You don’t miss anything: Subscribe to my Feed, Follow me on Twitter, Friendfeed, Facebook.